Apitong is the Leading Hardwood for Truck & Trailer Flooring
Optimized for Strength and Durability, providing strength up to two times that of oak. An extremely popular choice in the transportation industry who demand flooring material that is durable, sustainable and still very affordable. Low to zero maintenance.
- Interlocking grain provides strength up to two times that of Oak. Average density of 50 Lbs/Ft3 / 800 kg/M3.
- Extremely competitive price structure; excellent value.
- Kiln dried for consistent application.
- Reliable for low maintenance, longevity and durability.
- Naturally resistant to decay, insects and mold,
- even in extreme environments.
- Proven performer for decades in the truck and trailer industry. Select and better grade; always inspected by KAYU exclusive graders. 100% natural and 100% organic, with no preservatives or additives. 100% Lacey Act and SVLK compliant; sourced only from countries that are leaders in ecological sustainable forestry.
Contact us for more information on Specific Profiles, Sizes and Dimensions.